Easter 2014

posted on: Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Is it just me or does Spring time directly correlate with insane busy-ness?! It really has been insane-- Easter egg hunts, egg decorating, stealthy Easter egg hiding at five in the morning, deviled egg makins' and such. My head has kind of been spinning. Not to mention John and I both spoke in church on Easter Sunday which turned out to be such a blessing. Throughout the entire week of chaos that Sunday morning really brought into perspective all the things that had been weighing heavily on my mind the past few months and I truly felt so blessed for all that I have--

//This picture may be a new current favorite. If you can't tell...she was really happy.//

"In other words, I’m suggesting that instead of being thankful for things, we focus on being thankful in our circumstances—whatever they may be.” Dieter Uchtdorf.

I hope you all had a great Easter and thank you for all the great messages of support for our little family right now. 




9 comments:

  1. Her FACE in that picture! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaaaaaa that picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you very much, and I also like your content. From now on, I will continue to follow your articles.
    By the way,I likecustom embroidered sweatshirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy online best quality salazodine price in Pakistan from medisense at your door step.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy best quality blood pressure monitor in Pakistan online at affordable prices from medisense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy best quality dental care products online in Pakistan from medisense. Order Now and enjoy fast delivery at your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Borjan is offering best women khussa shoes collections, our khussa for women are fashionable and premium quality product which will make your footwear fancy. We offer best design for khussa shoes online as well which are exclusively best quality product although khussa shoes for girls are our top-quality product for party wear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the idea of spending Easter with my family! And with the help of a cellular distributed antenna system , we can stay connected and share all of our precious moments together, no matter where we are. It's amazing how technology can bring us closer, even when we're physically apart. Happy Easter to all!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger